So It's Time To Cleanse.
Wonderful news! You have taken the first step by ordering your cleanse. What now?
To get the most out of your cleanse, some simple preparation is essential.
We recommend that you ease your body into the process by reducing the intake of the following foods (or abstaining completely, if possible) for three days prior to commencing your cleanse:
- Meat and poultry
- Refined sugars
- Processed foods i.e. cakes, biscuits, breads and pasta
Each meal, try and fill your plate with whole foods, rich nutrient dense vegetable soups, fish, fresh salads, steamed vegetables and seasonal fruits. In addition add in some good fats i.e. avocado, coconut oil and flax seeds.
Make sure you keep hydrated – filtered water, pure coconut water and herbal teas are best. Keep a bottle with you at all times and drink it! A pre -breakfast cup of warm water with lemon or apple cider vinegar will set you up for the day. Remember hydration is the key to a successful cleanse – supporting the digestive system in the detox process and speeding up the elimination process.
Well done – you did it! Hopefully you are feeling stronger, lighter and inspired to continue feeding your body the right fuel it needs to power a better you!
We recommend you break your cleanse by consuming three small meals the following day and remembering to stay hydrated.
Optimal post cleanse food choices to maintain and maximise the effects of your cleanse are – steamed vegetables, salads, nut mylks, seasonal fruits, smoothies, fresh juices and soups
Try to include a green juice into your daily routine and continue to reduce the consumption of items listed in the pre-cleanse.
During Your Cleanse.
- Begin each day with The Juicer & Co Super Elixir Shot – your skin and digestive system will love you for it!
- Stay hydrated – remember to drink water and herbal teas in addition to your juices whilst on the cleanse.
- Be kind to yourself and your body – ensure you get ample rest during your cleanse.
- Exercise lightly – no marathons this week!
- Treat yourself to a warm bath/massage.
- Take up skin brushing in the shower each day.
- Consider adding a probiotic into your daily routine to increase your good gut flora.
- Drink a juice every two to three hours – listen to your body.
- CHEW your juices. YES! The digestion process starts with that first mouthful. Your gut will thank you for it.
- Shake that juice! All liquids settle (even cold pressed juices). A quick shake before drinking and your juice will come alive.
- If you can’t make it through the day without chewing something- that’s ok. Try a piece of fruit, some chopped vegies, miso soup or even half an avocado.
- Be aware that some people may experience headaches, cravings, dizziness and/or nausea when cleansing – be kind to your body- it will pass.
Remember, we are here for you. You can always contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
The Juicer & Co currently offers one, three and five day cleanses.
Our cleanse packages consist of 4 x 500ml Juices, 1x 500ml Nut Mylk and 1 x 200mlSuper Elixir Shot per day.
Each and every The Juicer & Co healthy, raw, nutrient-dense Juice, Elixir and Mylk is made with our commercial cold press, bottled immediately and delivered directly to your door.
The juices are not numbered and as such can be consumed according to personal preference. However we do suggest that you follow the regime of having 50mls of Super Elixir Shot on rising then one juice every three hours, sipped slowly, remembering to chew as you sip.
Most customers prefer to end the day with the Cheeky Monkey Nut Mylk about two hours before bedtime.
A suggested timeline may be
- 7am – Super Elixir Shot
- 8am – Juice
- 11am – Juice
- 2pm – Juice
- 5pm – Juice
- 8pm – Nut Mylk